Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Miss Quince Anos!

So recently I went to a friends fifteenth birthday, and It was probably bigger than most weddings these days. I thought I would share the experience with the internet so here we go. 



This is me in my party outfit :) This is literally the only cocktail dress I own. I don't wear it very often because it is kind of fancy and what not so it was nice to wear it this evening. 

And dang!  I look good ;)


The party, We ate a traditional mexican dinner and the entire ball room was complete decked out!


Me and my mom :) Don't we look great?


This is the table setting, there was probably close to 20 tables. It was magnificent. 


This is the birthday girls cake. It is supposed to resemble Cinderella's pumpkin carriage. And yes, It really was that huge! The table behind the cake is one of the areas for presents. By the end of the night she had close to four tables entirely filled with gifts. 


This is where the Quince girl and her entourage sat for dinner. Front and center so that nobody forgets whose party this is.


Finally this is me and Jazmine She looked absolutely gorgeous! Her dress was HUGE and covered in sequens. She did such a good job and I am proud to call her my friend :)Yes I had to really scrunch down so that we would both get into the shot

¡Feliz cumpleaƱos!








No comments:

Post a Comment