Monday, May 14, 2012

DIY Shoes: Classing Up A Pair Of Sandals


So. I got these a few weeks ago on super sale. They are awful, and ugly! BUT! I think I can save them! So lets get this started!


First off is cutting the ugly/over the top cheep and fake feathers.


I used small scissors to really cut them out




So it turned out that the bad leather flowers and the fake feathers were all one piece so I just took the entire thing off! I also took the tiny leather bow off the front. 


So this is what I was left with, after I got rid of everything. Unfortunately cutting the things off left a small patch of missing faux leather. 


So I glued the bow back on!


Here is the finished shoe on the left! I love how simple they turned out. I really dig the basic look, and I am glad for the tiny bow, it is super cute :) I am really happy I got them, because the DIY-ed version is now one of my favorite pair of shoes!

2 comments:

  1. You really have GREAT diys, keep it up! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I am so glad you like them :) I LOVE your bog!

      Delete