Sunday, June 24, 2012

This One Time I Went To Lagoon...



So, the other day, me and my friends went to Lagoon for the day. It was the most fun I have had in a long time. We literally rode rides all day from the time it opened to the time it closed. I have THE best friends in the entire world :) Not to mention we played TOP GUN the entire time so we were pretty much the cool kids. This is just a little video of the day :)




Can I just take a second and rant a little bit about friends? Well, I am going to anyway. So once upon a time I made these crazy friends and we do EVERYTHING together. We are always up to something, and it never gets old. We even have fun doing silly things like hair cutting night or bachelorette night (unless of course those stupid frat boys try to crash our girls night, those jerks...) We watch movies together, have bon fires, go on bike rides, we practically live at each others houses and borrow each others clothes. 


We are all different shapes and sizes, none of us are the same age, we all come from different backgrounds. We are crazy and all kind of screwed up. We all have our trials but in the end we are the best of friends. We always have each others backs, and I will defend them to the very end.


I am the luckiest person on the planet. 











No comments:

Post a Comment