Friday, April 13, 2012

OOTD: Spring time in the 20's

I paired some coral colored capri's with a flowy cream colored top which was kind of thin so I wore a tank top underneath. The headband is something I made myself and I just curled my hair with my new curling iron and brushed it out a bit. For arm candy I layered a few gold bangles with a leather cuff and wore a long dangly necklace just to glam things up a bit. 




Pants: Coral Capri's, JC Penny $17
Top: American Eagle $10
Tank Top: Wet Seal 5 For $20
Necklace: Forever 21
Headband: My Own Creation!


Random gold bangles that I have collected form various stores over the years

Leather Bow Cuff: My own work :)

Rings: 
Middle Finger: Clairs $1 !
Ring Finger: Unicorn ring that the Unicorn broke off of 
Forever 21
Pinky: Shark Tooth necklace that I found in the lost and found one time





I decided to take a few head-shots while I had my hair all done up, so I took the Headband off and set up my studio! When I finished up I decided to play with some photo editing and this is what I cm up with!




Personally I like the black and white one the best, mostly because it is kind of quirky and it makes me look like I have really high cheek bones :)




Tutorials that are coming soon!
The lace bow headband shown above
The leather bow cuff also shown above
Possibly a hair tutorial but I haven't decided yet

No comments:

Post a Comment