Monday, April 9, 2012

Man Catching Homemade Oreo's

Ok! So this is possibly the easiest cookie recipe of all!
All you need is a box Cake mix, eggs and butter!







The cookies:
1 Box Cake Mix
2 Eggs
3/4 Cup Melted Butter

Mix together:


Spoon out 1 TBS scoops onto pans
Cook for 12 min. at 350


Fill with  Cream cheese frosting, either homemade or from a box, both taste great!

Homemade Cream Cheese Frosting:
8 ounces Cream Cheese
1/2 Cup Softened butter
2-4 cups of powdered sugar - depending on how you like it

El Fin!!!


I rolled the outside frosting in red white and blue sprinkles because I made them for a school presentation on patriotism and they were a big hit!!

I doubled the recipe for the cookies shown above, I had to be sure there was enough for the whole class!!

And yes, I did bring class treats to a college presentation :)
...and everyone loved them




No comments:

Post a Comment