Saturday, February 4, 2012

SunLight and Navy

SunLight and Navy

I am so ready for warm sunny hues :) I live in moccasins and the navy is so classy. This color pallet is so inviting and it just makes me happy. I kept the top simply with just a basic white 'T' because the gold statement necklace is so beautiful. I fully plan on plan on owning a an outfit incredibly similar to this one :)



Fat Face long sleeve top
£12 - fatface.com

Mango trench coat
£50 - mango.com

White skirt
dollsofindia.com

Minnetonka mocassin shoes
60 CAD - gravitypope.com

Lipsy beaded clutch bag
£35 - lipsy.co.uk

Oscar de la Renta hammered jewelry
$1,150 - net-a-porter.com

Oasis tiger eye jewelry
$25 - oasis-stores.com

Dorothy Perkins navy jewelry
$11 - dorothyperkins.com

Wet Seal plastic jewelry
$8.50 - wetseal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment