Wednesday, February 8, 2012

FIT IN YOUR JEANS BY FRIDAY?


Fitness the Kardashian Way

So I have been doing this DVD for the past three days and I am sure feeling it in my legs. The work out sets are really good and I think I have noticed a change already even if it just a small change. Now I am not a Kim Kardahian Fan AT ALL, she bothers me to no end but this DVD packs a punch and it isn't too long of a work out. Unfortunately Kim looks like she hasn't worked out or even broken a sweat, But the trainer who basically runs the video is AMAZING!!!! She does such a great job and makes you want to keep going even when it gets difficult, and yes, it does get tough. So basically this is a great workout DVD that if you work hard you will see results in as little as 3 days but you just have to tune out Kim's super annoying voice.

Dear Kim,
IF YOU STILL LOOK PRETTY AFTER YOUR WORK OUT, YOU DID NOT WORK HARD ENOUGH. AND YOU MY FRIEND DID NOT WORK OUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment