Sunday, July 15, 2012

DIY Hand Stamped Shirt

Hey Guys! How is it going?
I am doing well!
How cool is this shirt? I totally stamped it myself! the tutorial is posted below, as well as a video on how to make it as well!


First you need;
a shirt
fabric paint
a stamp
a sponge brush


sponge your paint onto the stamp using the brush,
make sure you cover the stamp every time before you print it onto the shirt


Hold the stamp down firmly and evenly onto your shirt for a few seconds 
then lift up carefully


Cover your shirt this way until you are finished, 
also I put a folder in between the layers of fabric, so that I didn't get any paint leaking through the other side

Cute right?



I do love the New Orleans Saints, but I didn't realize that I had created a shirt that matched them exactly until after the shirt had been finished! haha oh well! 
Go Saints!


Here is the video tutorial:


2 comments:

  1. Okay, this is too funny, I saw this tutorial awhile ago and thought it was a great idea so I went stamp shopping and found one that I liked. I'm about to post my DIY project and I came back here so I can link to your tutorial and I didn't even realize it's the same stamp! haha thanks for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats so funny! I can't believe that It was the same stamp! I LOVED Your tutorial, so classy, right?!! As well as your entire blog, you have the cutest family!

      Delete