Tuesday, October 2, 2012

School School School

So as I have mentioned before, I have to drive about half an hour to school everyday. Today I had to stop and get gas, and that took mea bout 5 min. to do. Well as it just so turns out five min. is all it takes to not get my favorite hallway bench.... It is an injustice and must be stopped! Until I actually decided to do something about it I am stuck on this bench with good old "Elizabeth Stuart" Peering over my shoulder with her old lady glasses...


The upside of course is that just across the hall is a Meredith from The Office look-a-like who listens to her show tunes really loudly. It's what ev's, you cant make this stuff up. 
For those of you who are interested, The sound track just changed from show tunes, to.... mexican cowboy music. This is going to be a good day.


It's like a look and find

But she is clearly Meredith. 


Another change, this time its middle eastern sitar music. 

Don't fix what ain't broken




No comments:

Post a Comment