Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Troubling times

Lately life has been a hot mess, and today has been one of those days where I slept in until about 11:00 and despite all conscious efforts to have a good day, nothing seemed to go as good as it usually does. Between allergies, difficult people, to many errands, not enough time, and about 30 other free radicles (most of which I have no control over) the world has thrown at me today, I am indeed ready for bed. One thing is for sure, I need to go to the temple tomorrow. This morning as I was reading the last chapters in 4th Nephi it was all I could think about. As an active member of the LDS church, and a soon to be Sister Missionary, I am lucky enough to be the proud owner of a temple recommend, and all day today when something bad would happen, all I could think was "Just make it to tomorrow, you are going to the temple tomorrow, and then you will be alright" and how true is that? The temple is the one place on earth where you can feel complete and utter peace. I have gotten answers to some of my toughest questions at the temple and tomorrow is going to be a duesy. This life is hard and full of twists and turns, and now more than ever do I need some answers. 


This is were I get to go tomorrow, it is the Bountiful Temple in Utah, and one of the most beautiful places on earth



No comments:

Post a Comment